Along a similar, although somewhat different line, I really don't believe we have much time left here. The way things are going in this world, I really believe Jesus is coming back soon. With that said, I know there are things He has spoken to me about His plan for my life. I know I've made lots of mistakes, but I firmly believe my mistakes have not negated those plans. I believe He still wants me to do whatever it is He has called me to do. (I know general things, the specifics are what elude me.) So with all that said, I'm thinking some things are gonna have to start popping! I curious to see how the rest of this year goes, as well as next!
I pray that when opportunities come way I will seize them and not shrink back in fear. I pray that if I need to take a step of faith, that I will know when and how.
And that brings me back to my first statement...there are things I used to think about when I was younger, though I didn't necessarily consider them "dreams." And I have since written them off. But now I'm beginning to think maybe they aren't impossible like they seem...
No comments:
Post a Comment