I know I think about those things more often than I should, since there isn't anyone in my life that I know I may end up marrying, but it's still fun. In the course of conversation, it came up that...how do I put this delicately? Some people are CONVINCED that I will DEFINITELY be Bridezilla when I get married. However, I don't want to be bridezilla, so I'm really believing God that I won't be. (Hopefully. LOL)
Now, as much as it pains me to say this, yes, I can certainly see why they would think that. I can be a little witch about some things, and yes, I like *some* things MY WAY. I know there are certain things that I feel strongly about, and I know when my turn comes, there are people close to me who will not like what I want, but I will tell them (as sweetly as I can), "This is my wedding, so shut up."
Wow! Sounds like Bridezilla is already showing up! Better pack her away until the groom gets here! ;) But during the course of the day, I ended up texting my sister and said something to her about "where's my hubby?" (Joking, of course.) She provided me with two texts full of "sisterly wisdom", which I would like to take this opportunity to share with you.
I found these texts quite hilarious, and hope you will too!
"He's in a boat...on the sea...looking for his bride-to-be...is she near? is she far? I hope I find her on a sandbar..."
"He's in a car...on the road...is she high? is she low? all this waiting really blows!"
And yes, my sister came up with those on her own. Isn't she clever?
1 comment:
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is sooo funny! Susan!!!! :)
Post a Comment