Monday, September 10, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

Well, we are experiencing some fall weather currently. YAY FOR FALL!!! I really enjoy fall weather...still warm, but a nice breeze...cool evenings..."these are a few of my favorite things!"

I think I say it every year, but fall/winter are my favorite times of the year. That is the time when I feel most alive. The first day we get a touch of fall weather, I always feel like I am waking up from a long slumber and finally noticing everything around me. I don't know what it is...but I like it.

Now with that said, I need some help! I don't understand what is going on with me these days. Things happen and I get agitated...or rather, irritated. I feel like I get frustrated so easily. I don't remember ever being this bad. It seems like it is getting worse. I believe the root of my irritation/frustration is basically "Me." Meaning: this is interrupting my plans; this is inconveniencing me; etc., etc. I know I can be selfish, but since when was it so bad? I've had to tell myself, "It's not about me!" about 25 times today. JUST TODAY!!! 

But I wonder...have I always been this bad and I'm just now noticing it? Or am I having that attitude more than I used to? Either way, it's not really a good thing. As much as it comes to my attention, I should be getting better. I should be whipping bad attitudes instead of them whipping me. So either way, I get weary. I don't say tired on purpose. "Tired" doesn't seem to be the right word. "Weary", yes. Because I'm not physically tired with all this, it's more of a mental tiredness. I wish I could drop everything and go to the mountains. I've never been, but I've heard it's beautiful and I've seen plenty of pictures. Sometimes I feel that if I could get away by myself, it would do me some good. But then again, maybe not.

No comments: