I haven't posted in over a month, and here I am posted twice in one day...within minutes.
Ha! I have stuff to say, and time to say it...it just didn't fit with my last post.
I called up Paradise Fitness to get information about fees, etc. I really want to get back on track working out more. Now, I enjoy zumba. But $5 a pop...or $40 for 10 classes...or $50 for unlimited a month...is a pretty big chunk of change for me right now. And when it's mostly cardio, and I want to do more toning, I'm wanting something different. Yes, there is a zumba toning class...but it is only Wednesdays from 530-630. I have church at 7. Not a good time for me. Yes, there are bootcamp classes that are not really cardio...but they are usually at 7 pm. I don't want to sit around for 3 hrs. after work, unable to eat, waiting to work out from 7-8. I come home hungry and want to eat, yet need to be in bed by 10 or 1030 at the latest. I don't like that scenario in any way, shape, or form.
To get back to what I was saying...I called up Paradise Fitness to see what the rates were, etc. The girl I spoke to invited me in for a complimentary walk-through and work-out or whatever. So I'm going Friday at 10 am. Ha! We'll see about this...if I'm going to start paying for something, I want to know I'm going to be doing it! I was doing very well for awhile, until it got cold. I was walking almost every day...even on Saturdays! (Miracle!) So I want to get back to that. I thought about doing something at home, but let's face it...I haven't been able to make myself stick to anything at home!
So...we'll see. All I know is, I never felt better than I did when I was doing something every day. So since I quit, I've started to feel very gross. I think my body can tell it's not getting the exercise it needs...and I think that daily exercise really was helping more than I thought. Because I can definitely tell a difference now that I've stopped.
No comments:
Post a Comment